Surveys can be a cheap way to collect extensive data. In this module you will learn the different ways that survey data can be collected and analyzed.
This workshop will take place via Zoom meeting.
What You Will Learn
- Learn to create surveys
- Understand survey samples and estimates
- Analyze and interpret survey results
Find this in Module 1A: Framing the Problem:
- How to frame problems so that you have a specific and measurable question that can help you meet your goal
- What you want to accomplish with data (so that you can determine which data will meet your needs)
Find this in Module 2A: Finding Existing Data:
- What data already exists, and how to choose the right data source