The following is a list of known bugs (problems) that will be addressed soon. If you have others to report, please use the link to the left. When reporting feedback, please be as specific as possible (What steps did you take? What part of the website exactly are you reporting an issue with?) so that we can replicate and troubleshoot the problem.
We value your feedback!
Last Updated: 11.1.2011General Bugs
- Some SAVI data items are missing Margins of Error (MOEs).
- Keyword Searches for data is usually quick and efficient but sometimes desired indicators are not found even though there are known results to be found.
- Sometimes data is not formatted properly, for example, a numeric value missing a comma.
- Some places on the SAVI site are missing the SAVI hourglass loading logo.
- Being not logged-in or logging out may cause problems when attempting to save maps, charts, and tables. The best practice is to log in before saving any items.
Quick Information Bugs
- When using the Mozilla Firefox browser, text seems to be bold all the time.
- Sometimes in the Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox browsers, radio buttons do not line up right with their labels.
- In the Google Chrome browser, on the help page, http://www.savi.org/savi/help.aspx, the orange tab bar is pushed over to the right.
- When using the Mozilla Firefox Browser, downloading a .csv table file makes the browser think that it’s opening an html file.
- When using the Mozilla Firefox browser, users experience an offset of hyperlinks making it very difficult to use the “My Projects” tab.
- In Chrome and Firefox browsers, when you get to the “My Data” results map, the SAVI county boundaries are not visible.
- In the Quick Info pop-up window, the user may experience problems zooming in on a map on the first attempt. This can be resolved by zooming in again.
- When trying to print any tab of a Quick Information Pop-Up window, the print preview always displays the map.
- If you view any Quick Information chart it will save it in the list of recent charts on the Charts main page.
- If you attempt to access one of these charts in this manner, you will receive an error.
- The identify tool shows year values as integers separated by a comma.
- When working on a previously saved map, if you add a new data item, it is turned off by default.
- Occasionally when creating charts, after selecting desired geographies and data items, there are no compatible years for comparing the desired data.
Community Profiles Bugs
- When filtering a table according to a percentage value, enter the integer value without the % symbol.
My Data Bugs
- Generating PDF files of Community Profiles fails if the popup blocker does not allow popups for SAVI.
- The following Neighborhood community profiles cannot be selected:
- Holida Civic League
- Misty Lake Homeowners Association, Inc.
- Neighbors Helping Neighbors
- New North Side Neighborhood Association
- T.L and L. Homeowners Association
- Community Profile printouts do not include the county(ies) that your geographies are from.
- If a user clicks the Transportation and Mobility tab of a community profile, it redirects back to the overview tab.
- On the “Community Profiles” page, if you search for a term and press return instead of clicking search, the search box at the top of the page is triggered.
- Sometimes a Community Profile is missing values in its tables.
- Pike Township Community Profile is missing its history.
My Projects Bugs
- Users may experience problems removing single points from the “My Data” results map.
- When you view uploaded addresses as a table filtering does not work.
- Sometimes when county and state highway addresses are entered into the “My Data” form, they are displayed in an odd format.
- Performances may be slow uploading address files that exceed 1,000 addresses.
- The reports tab, under my projects, should say, “Coming soon”.
- Saved map thumbnails do not include assets.