SAVI Talks! Unequal Access
SAVI relies on the outstanding support of foundations and community organizations to keep our data, tools, and training accessible at no charge.
Our funders are:
- Lilly Endowment, Inc.
- Richard M. Fairbanks Foundation, Inc.
- Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis
- United Way of Central Indiana
- Marion County Public Health Department
- Department of Metropolitan Development, City of Indianapolis (HUD CDBG grant)
- IUPUI Center for Service & Learning (Service Learning Assistant Scholarship Program)
In-kind contributions to support SAVI are provided by:
SAVI co-hosts the annual Indiana Nonprofit Summit in partnership with:
with Bohlsen Group serving as conference presenting sponsor.
SAVI is proud to be affiliated with the following groups: