Now that you know what you want to accomplish with data, you can use that as a framework for choosing the right dataset. We cover the strengths, weaknesses, and costs of readily available data sets, including SAVI, so you have the information you need to locate the data that’s right for you.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- What data sources are readily available
- How to balance your needs and priorities to choose the right dataset
- How to choose a substitute dataset when the indicator you want to measure is not available
Find this in Module 1A: Framing the Problem:
- How to frame problems so that you have a specific and measurable question that can help you meet your goal
- What you want to accomplish with data (so that you can determine which data will meet your needs)