Focus groups can be powerful tools to understand. In this module you will learn how to prepare a focus group and how to interpret the information collected.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Understand focus group methods and logistics
- Analyze and interpret focus group results.
Find this in Module 1A: Framing the Problem:
- How to frame problems so that you have a specific and measurable question that can help you meet your goal
- What you want to accomplish with data (so that you can determine which data will meet your needs)
Find this in Module 2A: Finding Existing Data:
- What data already exists, and how to choose the right data source