Before you can begin using data to inform decisions, identify what you are trying to accomplish and determine how data can help you get there. This will determine what kind of data you need.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- To identify what your goal is
- To determine how to use data to help you meet your goal
- How to form questions that are measurable
- To determine what you need from your data (are you comparing across time, comparing to other geographies, individual level data, aggregated groups, comparing different groups, etc.)
Find this in SAVI’s online video tutorials:
- Familiarity with the SAVI tool
There are no upcoming events at this time.