There are a number of ways to collect data on your clients, your agency, your programs and your communities. If you are interested in exploring these options, this course will help you learn about the strengths and weaknesses of each choice.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Learn benefits of client, survey, and focus group data
- Determine what you can learn from client data
- Learn to map your client locations
Find this in Module 1A: Framing the Problem:
- How to frame problems so that you have a specific and measurable question that can help you meet your goal
- What you want to accomplish with data (so that you can determine which data will meet your needs)
Find this in Module 2A: Finding Existing Data:
- What data already exists, and how to choose the right data source
There are no upcoming events at this time.