Surveys can be a cheap way to collect extensive data. In this module you will learn the different ways that survey data can be collected and analyzed.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Learn to create surveys
- Understand survey samples and estimates
- Analyze and interpret survey results
Find this in Module 1A: Framing the Problem:
- How to frame problems so that you have a specific and measurable question that can help you meet your goal
- What you want to accomplish with data (so that you can determine which data will meet your needs)
Find this in Module 2A: Finding Existing Data:
- What data already exists, and how to choose the right data source
There are no upcoming events at this time.