Data is most powerful when you understand its limits. This module will give you the knowledge to think critically about data, making you aware of what can cause noise in data and how to use data effectively despite these limitations.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How policy changes can affect the numbers
- How factors outside your analysis can impact the data
- How to judge the accuracy and reliability of data
Find this in Module 1A: Framing the Problem:
- How to frame problems so that you have a specific and measurable question that can help you meet your goal
- What you want to accomplish with data (so that you can determine which data will meet your needs)
Find this in Module 2A: Finding Existing Data:
- What data already exists, and how to choose the right data source
There are no upcoming events at this time.