You have developed a focused question and found the data you need to answer that question. Now you will learn how to find meaning in the data through tables, charts, and maps.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- To analyze tables in Excel
- To develop and interpret clear, impactful charts
- To interpret maps and understand map visualization choices
Find this in Module 1A: Framing the Problem:
- How to frame problems so that you have a specific and measurable question that can help you meet your goal
- What you want to accomplish with data (so that you can determine which data will meet your needs)
Find this in Module 2A: Finding Existing Data:
- What data already exists, and how to choose the right data source
There are no upcoming events at this time.