After you have gained insight from data, you need to persuasively communicate what you have learned. This module will give you the skills to put your analysis in the context of a compelling narrative and to build your argument logically and convincingly.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- To find the compelling narrative in your data
- To connect facts in order to build a compelling argument
- To use compelling graphics to communicate your point
- To tailor your delivery to your audiences needs
Find this in Module 1A: Framing the Problem:
- How to frame problems so that you have a specific and measurable question that can help you meet your goal
- What you want to accomplish with data (so that you can determine which data will meet your needs)
Find this in Module 2A: Finding Existing Data:
- What data already exists, and how to choose the right data source
Find this in Module 3A: Create and Interpret Tables:
- How to tabulate and summarize data in Excel
Find this in Module 3B: Create and Interpret Charts:
- How to build and interpret charts in Excel
There are no upcoming events at this time.