You have developed a focused question, found the data you need, and analyzed the data to explore its meaning. In this workshop-format module, we will work with you to complete a real-world, data-informed project you have been working on.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Apply your critical data skills to decision-making
- Learn the limits of data in decision-making
- Incorporate qualitative information to improve decisions
Find this in Module 1A: Framing the Problem:
- How to frame problems so that you have a specific and measurable question that can help you meet your goal
- What you want to accomplish with data (so that you can determine which data will meet your needs)
Find this in Module 2A: Finding Existing Data:
- What data already exists, and how to choose the right data source
Find this in Module 3A: Create and Interpret Tables:
- How to tabulate and summarize data in Excel
Find this in Module 3B: Create and Interpret Charts:
- How to build and interpret charts in Excel
There are no upcoming events at this time.